Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two!

My, my how time flies. Not only did the spring fly by, but this summer is off to a running start, as well.

And today this blog turns 2-years-old.

Thank you all for reading this blog and sharing in our adventures. I know I've said this before, but when I began this blog it was really more just a place to share my two loves: my family and my writing. It also gave me a wonderful outlet to express my creativity outside of the daily hum-drum of work. I never expected the response that I have received - in fact, I almost didn't tell anyone that this blog ever existed.

Now two fun-filled years our lives have been shared with you all - I hope you had just as much fun reading about it as we have had living it. And I hope that the years ahead continue to be filled with just as much laughter and adventure.

I know I've been absent as of late - my summer has already gotten away from me. The little man has continued with his swim lessons and is now splish-splashing with the best of them. He really is my little fish. We've also just completed the monumental task of a basement finishing project - although the little man undoubtedly loved the tools and construction, we are thankful to be DONE. Our family is also preparing to go on a big vacation next month and of course, we've had just the daily routine of trying to keep up with the little man, who isn't so little any more. I hope to catch up on my posting soon, so stay tuned for more adventures!

1 comment:

Just Jenny said...

keep up the good writing! I love to read your blog ♥