Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Landing Strip

Do you know what this is?



It appeared in our house this weekend. Being as it is a small, foam airplane and we have a 3-year-old, some people may just assume it is a common child's toy.
But it's where we found it that sparked the mystery ...




Apparently, we have a landing strip in our house.



I suspect the mystery may have something to do with this ...



When we sold our small, ranch starter-home 2 years ago, we searched high and low for our larger, family home. We immediately fell in love with our current house, which includes a small balcony off of our master bedroom that looks directly into our foyer.


We were warned by everyone, including our Realtor, that the little man (then just 1) would soon be launching toys from said balcony.

But the warnings were not needed - it was the first thing that popped into both me and my husband's minds when we first walked into the house.

So when I walked down the stairs and spied the small red airplane atop the coat closet, I had my suspicions.


And I think my suspicions may be correct.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Now the real question. . . when is Daddy going to get the plane down so it can fly again?!

Just Jenny said...

funny, funny!